By popular demand, these handy fuse taps are now available for purchase in pairs! Fuse taps can be used to help you quickly and easily integrate the ANY Hardwire Kit into your vehicle's electrical system,specifically the fuse box.
Also known as 'add-a-circuits', fuse taps allow for non-invasive installation of a dash cam without cutting or tapping any of your car's electrical wires, or almost any other electrical accessory into your vehicle.
The fuse taps work by adding a new circuit to your existing fuse box. This is done by "piggy-backing" into an existing fuse slot. You simply remove the fuse from the slot you want to use, and put that fuse into the empty slot on the fuse tap. Then insert the fuse tap into the now-empty slot. The existing circuit integrity is not affected and retains its original fuse and functionality. The new circuit comes with it's own fuse, so your device and vehicle are safe from shorts or other problems.
Sold in pairs of two, two fuses are also included with each kit.
Available in the following fuse types:
- Compatible with 12/24v vehicle electrical systems
- Multiple fuse form factors available
- Length: 20cm
- Included Fuse Rating: 5A or 10A
1. Hardwiring a camera is done at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any installation costs or additional costs that may be incurred after a fault or failure of camera, mount, hardwire kit, or car electrics.
2. We recommend that all components are tested thoroughly before installation. We strongly recommend that you hire a fully qualified, insured, and experienced auto-electrician to install the hardwire kit for you.